We are delighted to announce that the call for papers for our sixth conference – Satisfying stakeholders in legal education: How to pack everything in (including the kitchen sink) – has now been released. Your will find all details, including the submission form, on the conference page
We anticipate that sub-themes for this year’s conference will include:
- Satisfying professional or other regulatory requirements.
- Collaboration between educators and employers.
- Collaboration between educators and learners.
- Personalising the educational experience for learners.
- Addressing the needs and interests of learners from different background and with different characteristics.
On each of Monday to Thursday (24-27 June 2024) inclusive there will be an online session in the morning and another in the afternoon (UK time). Participation on Friday (28th June) will be in person and involves a small fee.